This Masterclass is for you, if you want to
- Nourish your child the right way
- Build your child's immunity, muscles, and bones
- Improve the digestion of your child and guide them to great sleep
- Create a strong foundation of good health into adolescence
- Make your child's transition to puberty easier
- Resolve their allergies in a sustainable manner
- Teach them mindfulness and so MUCH MORE
Ayurveda divides the life of a human being into three phases, The Kapha Phase (0-15 years), The Pitta Phase (16-50/65 years), and The Vata Phase (50/65 years - death).
The practices to follow, the diet, mental stability, and the process of building up that agni for children in their Kapha phase are all completely different from what adults need.
With a whole branch dedicated to Childcare - Baala Chikitsa, Ayurveda enumerates practices and guidelines for managing allergies, seasonal illnesses, diet, dental care, and much more.
Kids popping a multi-vitamin is not the solution - it's a band-aid.
Your Takeaways From the Masterclass
- Understand the 3 phases of Life according to Ayurveda
- Understanding what babies need
- Which Herbs can support your child
- Learn what many modern parents get wrong
- Ayurvedic Practices to instill in your Child
- How you can create balanced meals
- How changing routines during different seasons can be life-changing
- What causes ailments, how to prevent them, & how to resolve them
What Our Participants Say
"Thank you! This was brilliant."
"Awesome session. Very informative."
"Definitely want to revisit again."
"Thanks Nidhi. This was so helpful."
Enroll now for this Masterclass where I bring straight to you a practical blend of ancient Ayurvedic practices and functional practices for Modern Parents.
. 4-Hour Video Course
. 75-Slide Presentation
. 25-Page Pocket Guide
. Guided MeditationsBuy Now
Top Suggestions For You
Learn the how to navigate the most special journey of your life that holds the potential to transform yourself and positively impact the baby's health.
Learn from the time-tested science to not just bring your body back into balance but also promote a healthy environment before conception.
Post-Partum and Breastfeeding
Learn how to define your 40 years with the 40 days of postpartum care right from the ancient texts of Ayurveda.